In this area of the website, we summarise research being carried out by colleagues in a range of institutions and educational settings that connects with the values and core principles of Learning Without Limits.
Following the right menu links, you can find out information about research on:
Mathematics teaching in secondary schools
- Deep Progress in Mathematics project
- Changing Mathematics Teaching project
Preparing teachers for inclusive education
- The Inclusive Education Project, University of Aberdeen (Post-Graduate Diploma in Education, primary and secondary)
Room 13 evaluation studies
Learning in HE for work-based students
- The experiences of TAs studying for a Foundation Degree at Bishop Grosseteste University College, Lincoln
Teachers and testing
- Teachers, testing, tensions and compliance: A study of how teachers of English experience the requirement to prepare their students for National Curriculum testing.